Zip Line Insurance
Zip lines and canopy tours are a popular form of family entertainment.
You make sure your customers enjoy a safe and unique outdoor experience as they enjoy the birds eye view from your zipline adventure.
The additional risks associated with ziplines are covered in our comprehensive—yet affordably priced—family fun policy.
- General Liability
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
If activities extend beyond zip lines, please complete the family entertainment center insurance questionnaire.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Specialty Insurance for Zip Lines
– up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Homemade zip lines excluded
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.