Bowling Center Insurance
Some sharpen their game, while others simply enjoy the camaraderie of bowling a few frames together on a regular basis.
To develop skills for a variety of ability levels, you may offer club teams, competitive bowling leagues, travel teams, bowling camps, skills clinics, bowling tournaments, and elite programs.
Our specially designed bowling insurance program provides the protection you need:
- Sports Participant Legal Liability for bowling activities
- Bowling Leagues and tournaments; Open Bowling
- School-sponsored bowling lessons
- Banquet / reception hall for gathering
- Private parties, corporate events, kids’ parties, anniversary celebrations
- Shoe and sports equipment rental
- Catering incidental to banquet or other operations
- Coverage on Portable Property
- Game Rooms – Billiards, Arcades
- Snack bar, restaurant, and food concessions related to and in support of bowling or banquets
- Bar / tavern sales related to bowling or banquets
- Children’s playroom while parents are bowling
- Pro Shop and bowling accessories sales
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
- Professional Liability
- Legal Liability for Sports Participant
- Sports Participant Medical Payment – included to $5,000 (higher limits available)
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, uniforms, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Legal Liability with respect to Athletic Participants covers the organization if an injured participant sues despite having signed a waiver. This policy doesn’t defend the liability of one participant against another; only the insured’s liability as a result of injuries incurred by athletic participants.
Sports Participant Medical Payment covers the medical expenses of an injured participant to $5000 (higher limits available).
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
- Significant operations of nightclub-style entertainment
- Frequent live entertainment, bands, DJ, dancing, “clubbing”
- Concerts, whether indoor or outdoor, motorized events of any kind, extreme sports
- Specialty events such as velcro jumping, bungee jumping, sumo wrestling, human bowling, etc.
Family Fun Activities
- Batting Cage Insurance
- Bowling Center Insurance
- Canoe & Tube Rental Insurance
- Climbing Wall Insurance
- Escape Room Insurance
- Family Entertainment Center Insurance
- Golf Driving Range Insurance
- Haunted House Insurance
- Inflatables Insurance
- Laser Tag Insurance
- Miniature Golf Insurance
- Museum Insurance
- Paintball Insurance
- Ropes Course Insurance
- Skating Rink Insurance
- Zip Line Insurance