Whether you have a children’s museum, local historical museum, agricultural museum or other cultural museum operation, having the proper insurance coverage in place means you’re prepared when an unexpected situation occurs.
The additional risks associated with museums are covered in our comprehensive—yet affordably priced—family fun policy.
- General Liability
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
If activities extend beyond museum displays (seasonal or year-round), please complete the family entertainment center insurance questionnaire.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Specialty Insurance for Museums
– up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Properties on the National Historic Register are not eligible for this program.
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms.
So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.