Tennessee Amusement Devices
The Workplace Regulations and Compliance of the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development regulates amusement devices in Tennessee.
- Definition of Amusement Device
- Permit Overview
- Permit Application Form
- Amusement Device List – Blank
- Owner / Operator Device Letter
- Decal Information Letter
- Public Chapter No. 393
- Public Chapter No. 815
- Safety Board
- No KMG Fireball
When it’s time to secure insurance for your Tennessee Amusement Devices, it’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency or Rebecca Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. This gives you more control over your cash flow so it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency or Rebecca Morencytoday and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Go-karts and trampolines are excluded from this coverage.